Sunday 20 November 2011

The BEST salad!

Yes, I took a picture of the menu...lame, I know, but I really wanted to try to make it again later.  It was FABULOUS!

I had an excellent weekend.  Granted, to most it wouldn't sound very fun, but I loved it!

J coming home was awesome...he was VERY different though.....mostly good different.  Hopefully he will loosen up a little bit in the coming weeks.

The rest of the weekend was spent with THIS GIRL.


Ray Ray.  We had a great time doing 1000 Calorie sessions at the gym, eating sushi and just relaxing around.  We also did a bit of shopping and she helped me pick out a super cute sweater that I never would have even THOUGHT about looking at and I LOVE IT!

Miss B. got to go to her cousin's birthday party and had a fabulous time.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of jealous of what a great mom my SIL is sometimes....I don't think ONE of my kids got a birthday party this year.  Yah, I kind of suck.  Oh well...maybe 2012 will be my year. LOL!

I've been really using MY FITNESS PAL to count every calorie and track all of my workouts....I have a goal weight I want to be by my BIG milestone birthday.

It doesn't seem to be working.

But I'll keep going.  It's only been a couple of weeks.

I've learned over the years that my REALY WEAKNESS is these:

When I'm craving a treat, this is the only things that will really work....I will try lots of other things but I won't be satisfied until I get one of these.

With that said....I probably shouldn't have bought THREE BAGS of THESE:


Deadly. I love that I talk about salads and peanut butter cups in the same post.

Have a fabulous, FREEZING Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment