Tuesday 15 November 2011

Purse Love


...and, really, what's NOT to love???

I have been to visit this beauty not once, not twice but THREE TIMES this week at a local store...( I KNOW!  Something cute here in Mo Town?  What gives?!?!?!)  A friend of mine picked up a similar one in a different color and I was instantly in love and vowed to get one of my own.

Sadly, (or happily?) I have been doing AWESOME on our family budget and my jars are currently bare. :(  I helped a friend pick out a bag today at the same store while visiting my beauty and promised myself I would send my hubby, Charlie, in to get me that bag before it was long gone.  The sooner the better. A girl needs this kind of thing to ease the pain of turning 30 in three weeks.....

IMAGINE my absolute delight when my friend who bought my lovely purse's sister at the store today showed up after school with an EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT for me!!!!

My new favorite accessory!  Thanks Macie! :)

Now I just need a vehicle so I won't have to be stuck at home all day.  I've got to get out on the town with this lovely bag on my shoulder! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment