Tuesday 15 November 2011

Kind of in love....

With THIS:


What an AWESOME TOOL!  I will obviously ALWAYS be loyal to my beloved Weight Watchers, but it's fun to change it up sometimes and this is ALMOST the same thing!

PLUS it has the added benefit of being FREE!  The one thing that's always bothered me about Weight Watchers is how expensive it is.  I feel like they really take advantage of desperate people in sad situations.  They used to pay me ABSOLUTE peanuts to be a Weight Watchers leader and tell me that people didn’t do it for the money, they did it to help people.

Well….SOMEONE was making a PILE of money off of that…and it wasn’t me.

Back to My Fitness Pal.  I love doing it online and I love the added benefit of having it as a free app on my phone.  Super convenient.  My Sassy Sis and I text each other our journals at the end of the day.  She is super strict and her journal always looks WAY better than mine!   

Give it a try…even for a day or two!  It’s awesome to see your daily intake grow with exercise too.  Last night I was DYING for hot chocolate so I made myself go and earn 150 calories on the treadmill first.  Didn’t even take that long!

Let me know how you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment